A beautiful vintage pocket watch by the world famous luxury watch brand Omega, who have been making watches and pocket watches since 1848. A really elegant and classic piece of history.
- A vintage silver model in excellent working condition
- year: 1960
- classic silver case in excellent condition with some wear to the silver plate
- lovely white porcelain dial with black numbers and elegant gold hands along with seconds dial
- beautifully engraved, hinged back with a stunning engraved interior lid
- intricate 15 jewel manual movement
- 15 size (case measuring 52mm side to side, a larger pocket watch)
- White porcelain dial with black Roman numerals and delicate gold hands as well as seconds dial, in immaculate condition
A Little Bit About Our Vintage Watches.
Vintage and antique watches are very special items that have been running for many years – some of our watches are over 100 years old! They are beautiful pieces of art, and should be enjoyed as such. As they are all manual watches (with detailed inner workings, rather than a quartz movement like most modern watches), it is not uncommon for vintage and antique watches to loose or gain a few seconds a day. This should be expected and enjoyed as part of the pleasure of owning a piece of history.
All our watches are guaranteed for 6 months – for more information on our guarantee and return policy please visit our FAQ page.