Availability: 1 in stock
This is an exquisite antique pocket watch by the very famous luxury brand Chopard, under the label LUC which stands for Louis Ulysse Chopard
- A rare antique silver plate model in excellent working condition
- year: 1910
- classic silver plate case with some wear to the plate due to loving care over 116 years!
- lovely white porcelain dial with black numbers and elegant black hands along with seconds dial
- beautifully engraved hinged back and engraved inside lid
- intricate 15 jewel manual movement
- 13 size (case measuring 50mm side to side)
- White porcelain dial with black Roman numerals and blue-black hands as well as seconds dial, in great condition for the age
A Little Bit About Our Vintage Watches.
Vintage and antique watches are very special items that have been running for many years – some of our watches are over 100 years old! They are beautiful pieces of art, and should be enjoyed as such. As they are all manual watches (with detailed inner workings, rather than a quartz movement like most modern watches), it is not uncommon for vintage and antique watches to loose or gain a few seconds a day. This should be expected and enjoyed as part of the pleasure of owning a piece of history.
All our watches are guaranteed for 6 months – for more information on our guarantee and return policy please visit our FAQ page.
1 in stock
- Reviews (0)