Availability: 1 in stock
A beautiful white gold filled vintage pocket watch by Waltham
- made by Waltham, a renowned watch making company between 1850 and 1957
- year: 1921
- white gold filled case with beautiful engraving on the back
- screw-on back and screw-on bezel
- 15 jewel manual movement
- 12 size (45mm side to side)
- white porcelain dial with black numbers and blue/black hands
A Little Bit About Our Vintage Watches.
Vintage and antique watches are very special items that have been running for many years – some of our watches are over 100 years old! They are beautiful pieces of art, and should be enjoyed as such. As they are all manual watches (with detailed inner workings, rather than a quartz movement like most modern watches), it is not uncommon for vintage and antique watches to loose or gain a few seconds a day. This should be expected and enjoyed as part of the pleasure of owning a piece of history.
All our watches are guaranteed for 6 months – for more information on our guarantee and return policy please visit our FAQ page.
1 in stock
- Reviews (0)